Monday, July 12, 2010

done with NY

So today I just finished NY and I'm started with a pretty good chunk of CT already. I'm moving slow but strong. CT has been great so far. Swimming holes, frequent easy food, and hopefully a shower or two. These are the things that make life awesome! I mean aside from hiking of course...

So Cheeseburger and Six Course are back a half day now and I caught back up with Trashman and Ohibro just this evening. The past few days I've been running with Bodacious. He always talks about how slow he is, but somehow always ends up right behind me. He's an experienced hiker (at least 7000 trail miles under his belt) and has a lot of good information. He's a real humble guy from east TN that works for the PGA. Boundless is still a good way ahead, but i'm moving well again and with a little effort on both of our parts, I might see him yet.

Its been hot, but not like before. Water has been more common in northern NY southern CT which is real nice. I have to keep moving to make Katadin by mid Aug.

No comments:

Post a Comment